Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/365 - Went to see Black Swan tonight with a friend.  She guilt-tripped me into seeing it because I drag her to all kinds of romantic comedies (read: great movies)  This movie was frickin' weird.  $9.50 I can't get back.  However, I did enjoy the glass of wine that I got to drink during the movie.  It's a cool theater.  The chairs are comfy and recline.  They also have some seats near tables so that you can order food and waiters will bring it to you at your seats.  Rockin' concept!

Apparently it was Toga night at the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Large people in togas abound.  And it was cold!  These people were standing outside in 30-something degree weather in togas.  We thought of suggesting that they save toga night for the summertime, but figured it was a little late for that.


No comments: