I spent all day today working on bins/boxes that I have in my garage. A friend came over and "encouraged" me to get rid of a lot of my old things. Cabbage Patch Dolls...I kept one of four. It's now Gavin's baby. We have to keep reminding him to be gentle with him. I hope it helps him learn to be more gentle with his friends at school. I tossed all of my My Little Ponies, but couldn't part with the Strawberry Shortcake or Rainbow Brite dolls just yet. Maybe next time!
I got rid of almost all of my stuffed animals and quite a few things that I got from my dad. However, I also had somebody come and pick up a beautiful teak bar/room divider and some really huge, old Altec speakers. I'm sure we could have made some pretty good money off of both of those items, but what really matters is that they aren't taking up space in our garage anymore! I'm glad they have gone to people that will appreciate them.
15/365 - Bye Bye Alf!
No comments:
Post a Comment